Pages

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Inn Laugh

Before anything else, my style in writing is stream-of-consciousness writing.
Yeah. If there’s such a thing. :D:D It’s when you just write whatever pops out of your mind. I know you know about it. Whoever you are. :D That’s why some posts may turn out weird, out of grammar, circular, or whatever. You decide.

So. This just hit me now. Well, I dunno how to say this but this isn’t really serious or important or whatever. And it won’t matter to anyone, really. It’s just that I realized I haven’t said I like a person unless s/he said it first. I think it’s cool if a girl can say aloud whatever she feels towards any person. It shows confidence and that you’re willing to take a risk. And that’s cool.

I can’t say exactly why I haven’t said “I like you” first. Nah. I know why. Lol. I'm scared of being rejected. Really. I know if you’re so into that person, you should be able to say it without waiting for that person to say it first, right. It just doesn’t work for me.

Or maybe. Never pa ko nagkaron ng super like na hindi sinabing s/he likes me already. Tipong lagi sila nauuna magconfess. Yiee, confess. And that’s when I fall. Yeah? Haha. Idk. Most of the time? I haven’t thought about it yet. And I can’t really think about it now. I'm kinda sleepy na. *wink.wink*

Maybe the reason why this came out of my head now is that. Is that... Well, maybe it’s because there’s this guy... And I dunno if I like him na. And it’s stupid. Like, do I really have to think about it? Can’t I just feel it with all my feelingness and tell him that I like him nga. Oops. I’m not confirming anything yet ha. Haha. I'm not sure pa nga eh. And it seems like I don’t wanna entertain the idea and make the feeling more true. And why now? NOW? I dunno. Things are more complicated now eh >.<

And. Unless this continues for a few weeks pa, it’s just a phase. It might turn out that I don’t really like this guy and I am just into the idea. Huhh? Whatever. I know. I’m telling you. I am vague.

No comments: