Pages

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Not. Making. Sense. Again.

I just couldn’t bring myself to talk to you first. Whoever you are. Hehe. No. I’m referring to the people I like or care about but I just couldn’t really show the likeness like crazy yet. I don’t want them to think that I care so much for them. Not yet. Especially if they’re not returning the favour. And would never return the favour.

I like the people who like me. That’s a fact. But I don’t mean to say that one should like me first before I like them, alright. That’s different.

Every time I go online, of course I see some people who are online too. Of course, silly. And then I will see someone on the list whom I think is interesting. I would have wanted to talk to them but I just couldn’t, thinking they’d think I like them. Crazy like shit. I know. I just don’t want the person to assume something that may lead to something more serious. Or delicate. Whatever. Because on my part, I don’t really know what I want. So. Let’s just leave things in whatever way they are.

Like, if ever that person is sure that s/he wants me, or something, they’d make some move right? So I wouldn’t have to do anything else since I’m not sure and s/he’s the one who’s sure. Whatever. Hehe.

Not. Making. Sense. Again.

Pero the moment I notice na offline na yung person, I feel sad. I feel like I was left hanging. For no reason at all. Yung feeling kasi na parang pareho kayong nasa ere/online, kahit di naman talaga kayo naguusap, medyo reassuring din. Ewan ko lang ano inaassure. Haha. Pag tuloy hindi na OL yung taong yun, parang gusto ko narin mawala. Hehe. Parang tanga lang. Kainis.

No comments: