Pages

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Jesse Guy (TBC)

It was late in December. He just had his dinner alone at a restaurant beside the hotel where he was staying, and decided to take a late night walk at the park. He was looking down at his feet, feeling secure with his thoughts, when suddenly he heard someone call his name. He stopped to turn his head around but noticed no familiar face against the crowd of busy strangers so he kept on walking. This time, he made up his mind to focus on the stars up above. “Jesse!” It was his name again. He stopped but did not move his head in any direction. He just stood there, waiting for something to happen. After two long minutes, somebody tapped him on the shoulder, making him turn sideways.

He looked surprised when he realized who was standing beside him. A long silence occurred, making the situation awkward. She was wondering now if he couldn’t remember her. Or something. She was all-smiles while he just stood there staring at her, breathing the moment, that face, and the girl’s whole presence in front of him. She was so sure it was Jesse. There was nothing left to do, so she decided to break the silence with a laugh then instinctively gave the guy a hug.

“It is you!” He doesn’t know exactly where to start, so he just blurted out those words.
“Of course, it is me. I didn’t know you were here. Aren’t you supposed to be in Manila or somewhere else not here?” She said, questioningly.
“Well, don’t you wanna see me? You called me across the street. I... Uh... I was on my way to the park.”
Laughs. “You see it’s already late and I am actually waiting for someone. I was hoping you could wait with me if... well, if you’re not busy... that is.” She said this, looking down at her feet.

*******

I dunno why I keep on posting stuffs that are not yet done. I just can't seem to finish them. Badtrip. Ayun lang naman alam ko, magumpisa. Heehee. :D:D Hay nako. Kaya bahala na. Dugtungan niyo na lang. Hehe. Tatpusin ko pag sinipag. Or when inspiration comes knocking on my door again :P Bleh.

No comments: