Pages

Monday, 19 July 2010

Smoke And Mirrors (2)

This entry won’t be complete without mentioning my gorgeous girlfriend Xang (...my gorgeous girlfriend Mary Elesiah... would sound better but Xang or Shang is what we call her. So.) During my one-week stay in Baguio, there was never a day that we weren’t together. Of course, we were not together 24/7 but there was never a day in between July10 to 17 that I didn’t see her. She’s one of the people who made my stay there worthwhile. Hehe. So, thank you Shang for being a very promising host and for being one of my sweet girlfriends. ♥ We rocked BC, really! :D:D You know why. Haha.

*******

While I was in BC, something was revealed to me. I didn’t know then how I would react. Good thing I know how to keep calm and pretend like I don’t feel anything. Or something like that. When I learned about that something, I wasn’t a bit surprised. I kind of expected that thing would happen anytime. So. I dunno. Maybe that’s it. Haha.

******

I wrote in SAndM part1 how some of my friends now mirror a few things that happened to me in the past. It includes love life of course. Knowing I don’t have the right to tell her story here, I won’t elaborate na lang. Basta it’s about preparing yourself to a long distance relationship. Which sucks. When she was telling me her story and everything she feels about the upcoming “tragedy,” what I felt when I was also in that situation came back to be. Just like that. Faster than a snap of your fingers. I didn’t know how I should feel about it. I’m not hurting anymore. I totally accepted everything, and now I’m fine. Free. The memories just came back since what she’s experiencing now has a lot in common with what I experienced when I was in that situation. Crazy. I cannot tell her to stop the craziness. Because I know it’s fun and empowering (in a way. Haha.) What was left for me to do is to share my story, too. That’s the reason why it all came back.

I wondered if I was clearly over him already or what. Or I just remembered. Something was refreshed. Or something. Something.

No comments: