Pages

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

The Face That Launched A Thousand Sighs



I didn’t think I’d love her so much. The first time I saw her, it was in Panic Room and my eyes were actually fixed on Jodie Foster by that time. I think Jodie Foster is a great actor. Not to mention that she’s really beautiful, too. So. What I thought of Kristen Stewart the first time I saw her was that she’s handsome. Really. She looked like a boy I’d fell in love with. Hahaha.

I don’t think I’ve heard much about her after Panic Room until she portrayed Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga. Gosh. I don’t like the book as well as the movies but since Kristen Stewart depicts the main character, I’ll go for it. Haha. I really love her face. As in. I wish I had her face. Kidding. Oh, and did I say I love her face? Haha. Goodness. I think this girl is a god. Really. Haha wait, I might be a little exaggerating there though. Basta. I really really love looking at her face. Really. I dunno why. I just love her face. A lot. And based on some interviews and other articles about her, I think she’s really an awesome person. She might be a little awkward sometimes, but I like the way she keeps everything real. It’s really what you see is what you get with Kristen Stewart. Sigh.

She totally rocks my world without even trying. Haha. Labo. Basta. I’m such a fan! ♥

No comments: