Pages

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Hot And Cold

One sign that I am totally not myself tonight:

I went out of the house into the garage to charge my cell phone. I don’t feel like explaining why I had to charge my phone in an outlet outside the house, so I won’t, but believe me, there’s a valid reason. So. On my way back, I saw a glass of water and I thought it would be best to bring it on the sink to be able to be washed. I dunno who used it and it sort of looked like it wasn’t clean.

I dunno what got into me, but maybe because of the glass in my hand, my head impulsively thought that I needed a drink. Without really thinking about what I was doing, I went to the fridge then filled it with cold water and then I drank from it! The horror! Kidding. I didn’t really over react. So. I didn’t realize yet that it was not clean until I drank up all its contents. My eyes just widened a little bit, thinking what I just did. Then that’s it. Like, whatever. I can’t do anything about it anymore. The water’s in my stomach already. And it’s not like I’m that maarte to try to throw up. So, what the hell.

****

There. That’s just one sign that I am not myself tonight. I dunno why I’m like this. See, I don’t like the feeling. It’s like I suddenly hated the world. I felt… empty. And that is the least thing that I should be feeling, okay. Hello, hormonal imbalance. FuckYeah.

I should be ecstatic since today was great. I met up some people and they were awesome (you’re the awesome-est, okay..). So I guess I must be tired. I feel really restless. Or most probably I am just PMS-ing. And that is so fucked up. I don’t really feel like talking to anybody tonight. Not at all.

No comments: