Pages

Sunday, 19 September 2010

Who, me?

Okay. So, uhm. Here it goes. Oh, wait. I dunno if I should be posting this here. I don’t know. But where else? I don’t know. My mind’s fucking me crazy. Fuck. I don’t know.

****

I’m glad I took this Color Test right on time. The result pretty much sums up everything that’s bothering me. Which I learned, is just myself. Darn it. Okay so, Here is the effin result:

Your Existing Situation

You’re lazy when it comes to improving yourself or your career and lacks the ambition to change things. You do not like to put too much effort into things, except sexual activity. (WHAT!) You would rather feel comfort and security, than success.

Your Stress Sources

Your current situation or relationship is not up to par, but cannot improve it without help. You hide your vulnerability by holding back affection or being overly expressive. The relationship may be depressing, but the fear of losing too much keeps you around. You want to be independent and free, but fear the future will be just as disappointing. Your situation leaves you sensitive and impatience, seeking a quick escape. Your restlessness may destroy the ability to concentrate.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Your confidence is low but you are unable to admit that is the reason for your avoidance of conflict. You feel that it is a situation out of your control and you are making the best of it.

Your arrogance causes you to take offense quickly. Only those closest to you know that deep down you are sensitive and sentimental.

You feel trapped in a helpless situation and you are desperately seeking relief. You are able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty.

Emotionally withdrawn, you feel forced to make compromises that makes emotional attachments difficult.

Your Desired Objective

You have a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make you restless. You are driven by your desires and hopes. You enjoy a wide range of activities, but you may spread yourself to thin taking on too much.

Your Actual Problem

Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give you more freedom and less obstacles.

Your Actual Problem #2

Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. You feel misunderstood, used, and anxious. You strive to search for new relationships or environment, in the hope they may offer you happiness and peace of mind.

****

So there. Please try to understand me na lang. I know it’s hard since I don’t really understand myself sometimes. But please, do try.

No comments: