Pages

Saturday, 2 April 2011

April Fool’s Extension

I feel like JC on BC in that particular movie.
Hyperbolic, yes. Uhhmm… It upsets me, but I have to pretend that it doesn’t. I know that eventually I don’t have to pretend anymore. It WILL NOT upset me next time. Lol. But it wouldn’t mean I would be okay with it na.

I guess on that aspect, I give up. It’s tiring.

Exhausts me much.

Don’t if you do not want to. Stop if you want. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Yeah. I do care. I just don’t care like THIS anymore, I guess. Whatever. Hah.

I hate repeating myself. It’s starting to become nonsense… whatever I’m saying. People don’t hear me out anyway.

I guess you just have to learn your lesson the hard way. Sad part is, if you waited for that hard way, I’ll be going down with you.

It’s tiring. I sort of don’t want any explanation right now.

No comments: