Pages

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Last Night: An Affair To Remember


Do you regret not doing it? || I’d regret it more if I did.

* Spoiler Alert

In the movie, Michael (played by the uber handsome Sam Worthington), was asked by Laura (Eva Mendez) if he ever had thought of having an affair. He said no, and that whenever he thought of having one, he thinks about his wife, Joanna (Keira Knightley). When asked if he regrets it, he said he’d regret it more if he did. I liked that line. I like it that he said that. It means he cares a lot about his wife that her happiness and being loyal and faithful to her is more important than a temporary sexcapade. Duh. Of course he should care about what she’d feel. He’s supposed to be with her for the rest of their lives, right? At least he knows that giving into some temptation concerning another woman will only jeopardize his relationship with his wife and that it’s not worth it. And that before he does something, he considers the possible consequences first.

Well, it’s sad and very disappointing that he didn’t control himself much that he wasn’t able to resist Laura’s hotness. Ugh. Well, it’s Eva Mendez! Haha. And it’s not actually all about her appearance. For me, her character in the movie’s really interesting, too. And I don’t think I’d be able to resist her as well… :| (Kidding! :P)

(Photo courtesy of the movie Last Night)

No comments: