Pages

Sunday, 1 May 2011

0501 Blah

Was supposed to meet Nico (the brod) at 2pm earlier today, then visit the other brods from the AAF Chapter here in QC.

Kaya lang ang init. I have no money. And my nails are dirrrrty. I wasn’t able to put on a new shade of polish yet.

And I kinda hate the world today. Kasi ang init. At wala akong pera. Inaantok pa ko. I feel so restless. KakaWorkOut kahapon, I guess. I’ve been trying so hard to follow the routines on the 10min Pilates workout blah on YouTube. Ang hirap lang. Nakamamatay, I swear. On the bright side, I’m kinda relieved I had my period today, though. Heehee.

Maroon Five is again on loop on my player. I’ve already come to terms with the fact that I won’t be able to watch their concert in Manila on May23. But regret hasn’t greeted me yet. Siguro right after na lang nung concert nila. Dun na ko magsisisi na di ko pinanuod/napanuod. Ghad. I hate this life. Sort of. Kind of. But not really.

There are more things to be thankful for, in this life… So. Anyhooo.

Uhm. I guess this is the part where I would complain about the lack of direction of my life. Blah blah blah. I have to go job-hunting na. I swear. I need moooneeey.

%%%%

Lies. Lies. Lies. I hate liars. That’s why I hate myself. Sometimes. Ugh!

No comments: