Pages

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Random Musings

* It’s not as if you’ve known each other for years. Or months. For that matter. Yeah, I’m kinda jelly. Sux.
* I kinda hate you when we’re not together. And I don’t know why. It’s like I’m a different person when I’m not with you.
* Sometimes even when you want something so bad, you’re too shy to ask for it, or even mention it, because you know you’re just being selfish.

%%%%

What I love about talking to myself in the mirror is that:
1. I get to listen to my sweet voice. Lol. More of my paCute voice. Heehee.
2. I am able to observe the way I make my facial expressions; how my lips and cheek muscles move, how my eyes and eyebrows twitch, and the way each dimple (or line. haha) appear around the corners of my mouth.
3. I get to know what I want.

Talking to yourself is like explaining to your self some ideas that you’re not sure if you actually understand. Sometimes it’s like trying so hard to explain something to someone. Like what they say, it’s easier to understand something by trying to explain it to others. Why not do it to yourself?

%%%%

I confuse myself lately. I often laugh at something without realizing it. I’d just wonder why I did after I let out that heartfelt laugh. Is something wrong with me?

%%%%

I couldn’t believe it’s possible to feel so safe inside someone’s arms. And to hold that someone in your arms and be able to say that you finally know what your reason for living is.

…to look at another human being, thank God, and contemplate how blessed you are for loving him and for being loved in return…

I can’t believe we’re so in love. *Siiiigh*

%%%%

I’m already 21 but I feel like 17. Crap. Really. Sometimes I feel like I refuse to grow up and face things that a typical 21-year-old female should be facing. Grrrr.

Well, that’s it for now. I feel so uninspired. Will be working about it. Soon.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Landi mo gago. Char. Yung 4th blah... Good God. APIR. :>

leaandream said...

Anong 4th? Hahaha.

Jamie said...

"I couldn’t believe it’s possible to feel so safe inside someone’s arms. And to hold that someone in your arms and be able to say that you finally know what your reason for living is.

…to look at another human being, thank God, and contemplate how blessed you are for loving him and for being loved in return…

I can’t believe we’re so in love. *Siiiigh*"

Lol kahit na di kami okay ngayon. :|