Pages

Monday, 23 May 2011

Sneaky Sunday

In a supernatural world where my dreams exist and where people I want and don’t want to be with reside, I braced myself and dragged my body away from the burning car. It was a car accident. I ran as fast as I can away from the wreckage, afraid that it might explode any minute.

I could feel the heat of the atmosphere against my skin. The other vehicles were parked at about 10m away from the car that I was riding earlier that was now in flames. I heard some siren wailing. A few people were in some sort of panic.

And then I heard someone call me…

“Ate Ley. Uyy, ate Ley!”

I awoke with a start. Damn. Frowning as I struggled to look at the disturbance of my action-packed dream. It was just my brother. He was telling me that Ken’s outside… I closed my eyes again and lay down. Maybe I could still continue that dream if I slept asap?

BUT. Wait a minute. WHAT. OhMyGod! The love of my life’s outside. On a Sunday morning!

I stood up from my bed and hurriedly put on a more decent top and immediately ran down the stairs. I went to the sink, splashed my face with cold water, and then washed my mouth. I took a look at myself in the mirror and went outside to greet my love “good morning” and led him inside the house.

%%%%

Clearly, I was more than happy to see him. I didn’t ever imagine that he would drop by my house on that lazy Sunday morning. A few minutes ago, I was just having an interesting dream when someone who is far more interesting decided to pay me a visit. Not to mention that he is the guy I have so much love to give to... It was unusual and very gratifying at the same time since we rarely see each other on a Sunday.

He made that day brighter than the sun. Heehee. He replaced that action-filled nightmare with reality that is full of love, laughter, hugs, and kisses.

It was a perfect way to start the week, really. And I am so excited that we’ll be spending the next days of the week together again. Yey! :D He simply makes everything extra special. He drives bad vibes away and brings all the good vibes and happy moments with him.

He is unmistakably my one and only… ♥


(May 22 2011. And. Oh! Our 8th month together :P)

No comments: