Pages

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

0706 Thoughts

I’m not mean. I’m just me.

****

If someone did me wrong, I swear I’ll make that person regret it. I forgive, but I never forget. It’s not safe to say that I get even because I don’t always have the capability to do that. I kill them with kindness. I make them regret what they did by showing them I don’t deserve any of it.

****

I could only ask you to do something for me for a specific time. I know my limitations. So, if you’re not willing and I don’t want to persuade you anymore, then you can forget about it. But when I start putting on a frown, a nagtatampo face, and an okay-fine-whatever attitude, don’t start to enamour me because I can’t promise you that would work. We’d just both be in a bad mood.

****

I know I can’t get everything I want. But that doesn’t mean I’d stop wanting them.

****

I'm not mean. I'm just me.

No comments: