Pages

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Am I into deep? Have I lost my mind?

You were having lunch while I just sat there looking at your face. I pondered about the softness of your skin and the hardness of your perfectly chiselled jaw. I couldn’t believe I’m with you right now. You could be with any girl in town but you still chose to be with me... I felt the strong need to plant kisses on your face. If only we weren’t somewhere public, I would have touched your face, made you face me, looked deeply into your eyes, and caressed your lips with mine. I didn’t do anything, though. I just sat there looking at you… Feeling kinda tired but not really. I was adoring every inch of you face, loving every handsome feature.

After a few minutes of being lost inside my head, you pulled me back to the moment. You asked me what was wrong. I said nothing and kind of looked at myself in the mirror. I surveyed the room and told myself that you were the best-looking boy in the room; you in your sexy black shirt. And I was just the lucky girl.

I love you, Ken.

****

When I get upset, I shut down. I feel like I should be crying or screaming or something. But I can't. Because I'm turned off. I go silent and don't talk very much. I just sit there. And think.

No comments: