Pages

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Hello, Baguio?

Because I really need to let my feelings out na…

Well, it’s been a long time since I’ve spoken of Baguio City and my dire need to go up there na and see and be with my Baguio friends. Earlier today, when we were sitting by the Sunken Garden at UP, I looked up in the heavens and wondered what I would be doing if I were still in Baguio. (I am so sorry Ken for being not there with you in that few moments…) I guess it suddenly popped in my mind because before that, we were walking along the academic oval and I missed my long walks along Session Road. Nostalgia’s a bitch and it hit me on the head just like that, without any warning.

So, I was sitting there with my loving boyfriend and then I just wondered what April and/or my brods and sisses were doing at the moment. I wondered if JoDeRa still spends their free time on the tambayan at the lobby. I wondered if April was with her lover cruising along Session Road and if Kat’s just at home, listening to her emo playlist (I love you, Kat :P)…

I remember that there is an upcoming event on Sunday involving my beloved friends and I really don’t want to miss that. If I only had money and I didn’t need to ask my parents for it, I would already be a hundred percent sure that I’ll be there. Oh, God… Please heed my prayers. I hope that when I wake up tomorrow there’d be more than enough money for the much-desired Baguio trip under my pillow. Or should I be asking the tooth fairy? Haha. Kidding. I just really, really, really want to visit Baguio again. I miss my friends there and I am so sure they miss me, too.

My most recent Baguio trip will be exactly a year ago on July 10. I left manila on July 09, 2010 and then I arrived there at midnight. Stayed there until July 17… Whew. I missed my sister’s birthday (July 15) because of that. And I’m not so apologetic to say that I don’t regret that... (Hi, Mitzi! :D) Heehee.

See! It’s almost a year since I was there. That’s why I really want to go there this weekend. I kinda have some plans na on making that dream come true. I just really, really wish it would work… *crossesfingers*

I am now accepting monetary donations, btw :D Just PM me! ;) Hep! Just kidding!


Related Posts:

- Okey na?
- Smoke And Mirrors (2)
- HD To The End of The W

No comments: