Pages

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Looklet

There’s this website called LOOKLET where users and visitors can be stylists for their own sake. It’s specially designed for fashion enthusiasts. You can choose your own models and then there’s this column beside it where the clothes and other fashion accessories are itemized. I found out about it on Tumblr (I learn a lot through Tumblr, grabe) and then I started to become addicted to it, to the point that my eyes will start to hurt already and I’ll lose sleep. Just kidding, I don’t spend my nights styling their models. Hehe.

Anyway. You might want to check out their page HERE. And then you might as well check MY PAGE and then add me up! :D It’s as easy as one-two-three.

I joined Looklet on April 17, 2011. And so far, I have created 6o looks. Here are the samples:



No comments: