Pages

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Smile!

I wanted to share here what we did during the last week of June 2011 but I rather keep it between us. It’s not that it’s too personal. I just don’t want other people fantasizing about my guy and to start envying me. Chos. Haha. I am really lucky that I have someone so wonderful fall in love with me. Uh-huh. And I’ll always be thankful I met him and have him in my life for as long as we both shall live. Yeah, rock on! :P

So instead of boring you with last week’s sexy details, I just made this collage through Smilebox. And as you can see, it showcases our happy and sweet moments together.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture collage


♥ Ang amateurish nga lang. Hehe. And... Yeah, I'm cheesy like that. Hahaha.
Oooohh. I just can’t imagine life without this amazing human being... And I am so glad I don't have to.

No comments: