Pages

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Inay

I miss Inay, my lola. Sometimes I feel like I could still visit her anytime at her home somewhere in UP Diliman. I used to visit her without prior notice. There was this time when Ken and I fought over something and then when we parted ways, I went to my lola’s house because I was so sad, I wanted to cry my heart out. At that time, there was no better place to do so than her home.

Oh, God. I miss her so much. I miss listening to her stories, sitting beside her, and just rubbing her back or playing with her hair. I miss her eyes that still twinkled despite their tired looks. I miss the way she fanned herself. I miss the way she looked at me. I miss how she said my name. I miss hugging and kissing her before I head home. And saying “I love you, lola.”

I miss everything about her… :(
I miss you, Inay. I love you so much.

%%%%

Related Posts:
29 MAY 2011 An Affliction That's All Mine
17 JUNE 2011 June 03 2011 ; Lea Andrea, Andrea