Pages

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Mardy Bum



Well now then Mardy Bum
I've seen your frown
And it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
And it goes off
And out come all these words
Oh there's a very pleasant side to you
A side I much prefer

It's one that laughs and jokes around
Remember cuddles in the kitchen
Yeah, to get things off the ground
And it was up, up and away
Oh, but it's right hard to remember that
On a day like today when you're all argumentative
And you've got the face on

Well now then Mardy Bum
Oh I'm in trouble again, aren't I
I thought as much
Cause you turned over there
Pulling that silent disappointment face
The one that I can't bear

And yeah I'm sorry I was late
but I missed the train
And then the traffic was a state
And I can't be arsed to carry on in this debate
That reoccurs, oh when you say I don't care
but of course I do, yet I clearly do!

****

I remember April calling me Mardy because of this song. She says that I reminded her of the song when she first heard it somewhere. Like, this is our theme song already. Lol. I guess she thinks that this song sums up or summed up our relationship. Hahaha. Yeeaaah. Whatever relationship we had/ve…

Therefore, every time I hear this song, it reminds me of April, as well. And I sometimes wonder if I was really like that girl. I have different personality types, anyway. Right, Ken? Hehe. When I heard this song this morning, I thought this really describes me whenever I had fights with someone… In this case, with my boyfriend na lang. Yes, we often argue like that. I never like myself, too, when I’m in my disappointment face. Hehe. Can I just say that I love this song?

Anyway. I said I have many personality types. Well, I confuse even myself sometimes. One minute I’m so happy and then I’d be super irritated the next. With no particular or valid or sensible reason. I know I’m better off with my erratic emotions, but I just can’t disregard them whenever they hit me. I’d think that I could just shake them off and assume a positive vibe, but when I’m on it, I just can’t make those emotions fuck off. WTH. I’d just sort of require whoever I’m with to deal with me, whatever I may be. I can’t deal with them by myself. I’m sorry.

No comments: