Pages

Saturday, 27 August 2011

℘.s. Æ ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

I’ve been amazed by the text art symbol above that’s why I used it as title. Heehee. Anyway…
After almost a week of just staring at the “New Post” page, I thought I should update this blog now (since it’s raining and the plans for tonight have been cancelled)…
Starting in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…


☒ My dad still hates me. Or something. We’re not talking to each other since forever. I don’t really care now. I’m already used to it. It just feels so weird now that when he needed something, like a glass of water, he’d call anyone but me even if I’m the one whose available or in sight. It’s so strange; we’re like strangers living in the same house. At least he doesn’t actually “require” me to do something for him anymore. I’m not sure if that’s something to be happy about, though. We live in the same house as if we’re not recognized in each other’s radar. Pfft.


☒ A few weeks ago, Xang planned to celebrate her birthday today. But due to some things that I should be upset about but not really, the celeb that was planned since last last week didn’t happen.

I was even KINDA sad last night when Ken told me he wouldn’t make it. I just badly wanted him to be there. I want to be with him at every possible time, event, or phenomena. Lol. I just can’t accept the fact that he couldn’t be always available when it comes to things like that. I know I should learn to live with that na. I have no hard feelings left anyway already. Anyway. The other participants for tonight’s supposedly celeb also backed out. They clamoured they were busy. It came to a point na it would only be Xang and me na lang sana. Wow diba. Chos.

At around 3pm, Xang decided to watch a movie na lang with her boyf so her birthday celebration was rescheduled. But Idk when pa. I feel bad for her. I feel bad like/with her. Really. And I also feel kinda sullen towards the others.

But. Since it was rescheduled, Ken still has a chance to ask permission from his parents to be with me at Xang’s party. *crossfingers* And I hope the others would be able to be there as well. I miss them.


☒ I’m still upset, though. What’s happening to us, myGod.


☑ Just saw this on Tumblr. Couldn’t get more accurate… Dedicated to Ken, my one and only:
I hate you and then I love you. It’s like I want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.

That’s my thought, exactly. Earlier today, when we were walking otw to McDo, Philcoa, he stepped on a puddle, that is full of germs and other icky microorganisms, as if he didn’t see it. Eeew. If he weren’t complaining about his semi-aching, wounded, wet feet before that, I wouldn’t have been so mad at him. (Hi, Ken! :* Haha) I kinda yelled at him pa nga eh. Kasi I was really super mad. I swear. Ang kulit talaga, hindi mapagsabihan. We ended up not talking the whole time that we were having lunch. Tengene that.

After about an hour ata, he told me he needed to go home na ‘cause he’s dizzy. But since he had to wait for his brother pa, we kinda chilled at my place na muna and waited for his twin brother there.

We ended up kissing and hugging and laughing, btw. It was such a crazy day… It was a crazy week actually. So many things happened. And they’re all insane… And very tiring. But aside from the madness and all the abnormalities of Ken+Me, we’re still super in love with each other, yay! And I’m sure as hell that I’m gonna stay in love with him for the rest of my life. *kisses*


☑ It’s less than a month na lang until my first FIRST! ♥ I’m so excited I can’t help but be giddy about it… And I am beyond happy and blessed that it’s with Ken.

Whoo. Party! ◕‿◕

****

In other news...
Ken was (kinda) looking at the underwear pages of the MSE brochure. I felt kind of ashamed with my body. Lol. What the hell. You could buy them for me naman my love. Ako na magsusuot para sayo! *wink*

1 comment:

Ken said...

Dammn. I love you.