Pages

Sunday, 7 August 2011

Someone Like You

Ang dami ko pinagseselosan. Insecure much. Hehe. Kayo na. I feel super bad na nga with the flu na nagpaparamdam na dumating… Was kinda having an argument with the boyf… Tapos may nakita pa kong nakakaselos concerning my other close friend. Have I been replaced? Chos. I feel so bad, gaddemit. I feel betrayed. Yeah, emo. Again.

I never imagined na Someone Like You by Adele yung bagay na kanta for us. For now…



I feel so sad and alone. I miss you :( I never thought na magkakaganito. It feels like the gap between us is starting to widen each day. Why. What happened. Where did we go wrong? Ang sakit lang. You’ve made your choice kasi. And I’m not saying it’s wrong. Whatever makes you happy, game ako. That’s why I really do hope you’re happy. I’m always here lang naman. Grabe.

Naiiyak ako.

No comments: