Pages

Monday, 26 September 2011

The Couch Potato That I Am

These shows keep me wanting more:
(Not in particular order)

1. Gossip Girl

Season Five Premiere: Monday, Sept 26

2. Glee

Now on it's third season. I watched the first episode earlier and Quinn's so hot, I was distracted. I hope she'd get longer airtime. That pink hair! *drools*

3. Vampire Diaries

Now on it's third season. Since Nina Dobrev would play three characters in this season, I think it'd be more exciting. I'm loving Katherine Pierce than Elena Gilbert, btw. Go girl!

4. Camelot

I've read on IFTN that there wouldn't be season two for this series anymore. Which kinda broke my heart. WHY?! I barely understand why. I liked it a lot! I was excited for season two the moment the 1st season was over. I wish that the people responsible for this show would change their minds. Anobayan.

5. Game of Thrones

Season two will premiere next year, yay! Please bring Ned Stark back to life. Everything's possible, I believe. Pretty please? It would never be the same without him. I'm sure I'd miss him a loooot. And oh, I still can't get over his death. Sad.

6. True Blood

Yes, there'd be a fifth season. Excited much? I can't wait too! In the meantime, I'd be reading the latest installment of the Sookie Stackhouse novels where the TV series was based, entitled Dead Reckoning.

8. Pretty Little Liars

Season two will continue airing next year. I can't wait. Seriously. Why does this show have a loooong mid-season break? I don't really like waiting! Argh! However, there would be a Halloween flashback episode that would premiere on October 19, 2011. Bring it on!

****

I'm also watching The Secret Circle as of the moment but not yet really hooked on it. It'll be airing its third episode this week. I'm kinda hopeful about this series, though, since I'm into witchcraft and I kinda feel like I have some kind of power in me. Lol. Will still try to find out how the show would progress.

****

So... What are your favorite TV series? :D

No comments: