Pages

Sunday, 11 September 2011

Bridesmaids OST: It's Raining - Inara George



It's raining so hard
Looks like it's gonna rain all night
And this is the time
I'd love to be holding you tight
But I guess I'll have to accept
The fact that you're not here
I wish the night will hurry up and end, my dear

It's raining so hard
It's really coming down
Sitting by my window
Watching the rain fall to the ground
This is the time
I'd love to be holding you tight
I guess I'll just go crazy tonight

It's raining so hard
It brings back memories
Of the time that you were here with me
Counting every drop
About to blow my top
I wish the rain would hurry up and stop

I've got the blues so bad
I can hardly catch my breath
And the harder it rains
The worse it gets
This is the time
I'd love to be holding you tight
I guess I'll just go crazy tonight

****

I was watching Bridesmaids a few hours ago and heard this song somewhere in the middle of the movie and I instantly loved it.

I can imagine myself listening to this song during rainy days, missing my boyf. It's not even raining tonight but I miss him a lot already... I guess I'll just pretend that it's raining so I can feel the song and inhale its soothing melody... Feel it inside my body, caressing my heartstrings. Hee. I feel so sentimental just listening to this song.

****

The movie, by the way, is really really funny. I loved it! Praises to Kristen Wiig and the super stunning Rose Byrne. Yay! I got kinda emotional and missed my girl friends by watching this. I thought that this is one of the movies that I should be watching with them. Aww... Sad. It also has a lot of lessons that I should try applying to my life right now. Hmn...

Oh. And. This is one of the movies that I think I'd watch again. It made me laugh a lot. Hehehe.

No comments: