Pages

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Speak Now: My Not So Secret Love For TSwift


I’m currently listening to Speak Now, Taylor Swift's third album. It was released on October 2010, but I just listened intently to it last month. I kinda belittled this album since I WAS not actually a fan of Taylor Swift… until now. Sshhh… Don’t ask.

I downloaded this album the moment it was released but I never really got the time to listen to it with all my heart. Heehee. I just decided to take some of my time to listen to her and feel her after I noticed my siblings singing most of Taylor Swift’s songs from this album. And. Gosh. I became so addicted to it. I don’t know what’s there is about her and her voice but I instantly loved her. She’s so addicting, I kinda feel like I am under a spell.

Now, I make it a point to listen to her album every day. O diba. How’s that?!
Here are my favourite songs from the said album (in no particular order):

1. Sparks Fly
2. Back to December
3. Enchanted
4. The Story of Us
5. Mean
6. Innocent
7. Haunted
8. Speak Now:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you... :* >:D< :))