Pages

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Zooey Deschanel Is The New Girl

There’s this new series from Fox that would be aired this September. And it stars the super gorgeous Zooey Deschanel from the movie 500 Days of Summer. Can you please just watch the trailer below. Heehee.


I love how Zooey Deschanel can be super awkward and cute at the same time. Her character seemed too trying hard to be hot, likeable, and funny. But that's exactly why she's super funny. She's trying so hard without knowing it! Hahaha. Trying hard but still keeping it real. She can be anything she wants to be with proper guidance from the not-so-weird people in her life.

I also like the fact that this series is trying to show us how guy friends can help a girl regarding her love problems. I kinda relate to that, actually. Sometimes the best advices come from the people whom you least expect to get them from. There are really times when it feels so good to have your guy friends around, instead of girl friends. I even feel like there’s no pretentiousness when it comes to guys. As in no bullshit. No fuckery of some sort. And when they care about you as a friend, they really care about you. Do you guys agree with me? Or am I just super lucky to have reliable guy friends? Heehee.

I seriously can't wait for this new series!
For more information about New Girl, visit THIS PAGE :D

No comments: