Pages

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Love/Hate/Life

Well, tangina this.
I feel like I’m being lied to. By the whole world. Or this universe.
Today... I feel like I don’t actually know anything anymore. I feel like my whole life’s a lie.
Everything. What is LIFE, btw?!
I want to doubt everything but believe on them at the same time. Now, isn’t that being stupid.
Fucktheworld. At least my world…
Why do I always have to be reminded of my fuckedupness.
I just relaxed for a minute, and the next thing I know,
the awful things that I have to endure in my waking life has increased already.
I feel small. Pathetic. Crazy. Stupid. Me.
I’m not exactly sure what my current feelings are called right now.
I want to cry soooo baaaad. But I’m restraining myself from crying ‘cause I feel like if I let tears flow,
it’s like admitting that the fuckingworld has won over me again. And although I’m such a small creature living in this stupid, fuckedup big world, I still have to make a stand.
And shove up his ass the fact that I can’t be tamed.
Lol, what? Miley Cyrus, is that you? Lol.
I wish I made sense. Haaaay. I’m so tired. But I can’t give up now.

Heart. Break. Disease. Anyone?
FuckTheWorld.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm at your world... So does that mean I'm not counted? >:(<

Greg Yoingco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I mean sa fuckthisworld wala ako sa mundong yun diba? Or kasama ako?