Pages

Sunday, 27 November 2011

I Take My Dreams Seriously

So, last night I had a dream. What bothers me is that I sort of had the same dream before.
It was a group swimming and I was with my “friends.” I had no idea who they were. They weren’t part of my real life. I just knew that we were friends (in my dreams, at least). So anyway, we went to the beach. In the first dream, I didn’t swim. It was as if I was scared with the water. I could see the current and I was too scared to jump in. I just sat by the seashore, made myself a little wet by playing with the small waves that rushed to me, and watched as my friends enjoyed the water. However, with the same setting in my dream last night, I plunged right it. I was floating… My mind was adrift… I let the current take me… After a few minutes of losing myself, I realized I was already in the middle of the ocean. I panicked. I rushed back to the shore…

I searched THIS SITE for the meanings, and voila! They fit.

* To dream that you are swimming suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

* To see the sea in your dream represents your unconscious and the transition between your unconscious and conscious. As with all water symbols, it also represents your emotions.

No comments: