Pages

Saturday, 26 November 2011

A Thousand Playcount

I’m not a fan of Breaking Dawn, to begin with. I don’t think RPattzz is as gorgeous as hell, or Taylor Lautner’s sizzling hot… and I’m not being sarcastic. I’ve read the whole saga (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn) out of sheer curiosity. I’ve watched all three movies and I’m still planning to watch the last two. But I’m not a fan. I swear it was out of curiosity and/or mediocrity; I’m not a fan. Hehe. I even thought I am more imaginative than the author. Kidding. But. I love Kristen Stewart with my whole heart and I can’t miss any of her movies! I don’t care about what people say. I know she has a sweet smile, so for those who says she doesn’t even smile, get a life.

Someone from Baguio tweeted or posted on FB that Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years that is included in Breaking Dawn’s OST was superb or something, so I watched it on YouTube, wasn’t let down, downloaded the whole album from KickAss Torrents and then listened to the song for about four hours, straight. Whew. I instantly fell in love with it! I guess it’s because I kinda fancy Christina Perri, too. Hehe.

Moving on… Ken and I were crashing the mall earlier today and passed by the cinemas when they were playing the song! Talk about timing and coincidences… The song was already halfway when we caught it so we waited for it to start again. I told him it’s our theme song from now on. *wink*

Check out the music video of the song with clips from the movie, Breaking Dawn. Yay!



I can’t wait to watch Breaking Dawn! Again, it’s solely because of the stunning Kristen Stewart. ♥

No comments: