Pages

Saturday, 31 December 2011

I don’t even have a holiday post, for chrissake.

I over think, I know. And I’m not sure if it’s a positive or negative thing right now. Yes, it kills. It doesn’t give you peace of mind. But it makes you see all possible angles and/or turns in a situation. You might be wrong, in the end, but since you rather expected the worse already, somehow, you’d be prepared when one of the possible scenarios that you made up in your head comes. Right?

Ayoko athindi ko kayang magalit ng sobra kasi alam ko nasaktan ka rin lang naman. And I’ve been there. I know the feeling.

Ayoko na magassume and all. Sana yung iba din. Di porket may something, lahat ng ginagawa ko may kinalaman na dun. I’m a LOT of stuff compressed in this frigid body. So. Ayun. Go figure. Bahala na ulit magisip yung mga tao. After all, who am I to put ideas in your head? May sarisarili tayong utak kaya walang pakialamanan.

But, hey. Di ko alam san nanggagaling to. I’m typing straight from my head. Kung ano lang lumabas sa utak ko. Ayun. Bahala na si Batman. Or Spiderman. Or kung sinumang superhero. Hehe.

****

Like, whatever. This is so last year. I promised myself na hindi na ko makikialam, di na magrereact mashado, at hindi na papansinin yung mga papansing tao. They can go to hell for all I care. Ew. So. What I have to do now is mind my own business (though I don’t actually have one) and amuse myself with things that are actually worth my time and focus on people that are truly worth it. Yeah, there’s that.

As long as I know the truth, alam ko may laban ako. To think na imaginary pa yung mga “kaaway” ko. Anobanamanyan. Kaloka. Di ko alam kung nagiilusyon lang ba talaga ko o I can foresee the future lang. Hehe. I’m one step ahead of things minsan. I just know. I’m not sure if this is a Pisces thing with all our intuitive behavior whatever, but yeah… There are scenarios that I play in my head tas nagkakatotoo. Yieee. I’m psychic like that.

Katamad magEnglish minsan. But who cares! Anyway. That’s it for now. I MIGHT post my New Year’s resolution here later, but…Katamad. Ewan. Whatever goes.

On second thought…

Yeah, I think it would be nice to post something here for the New Year. Makapag move on lang sa 2011. Get it? Move on…

No comments: