Pages

Friday, 23 December 2011

Ken Na Magaling

I just realized this earlier… And I’m sort of sleep typing right now so… Whatever.

I just realized that Ken, aside from being the one and only love of my life, makes me think about things that I know I cannot think of by myself. As I said in one of my past blog entries, well, he lights up my world. He really enlightens me at times. Like, almost literally. Chos.

Being a proud and somewhat know-it-all kid that I am, I’m often the one who corrects people and make them realize their mistakes. I don’t always tell them directly that they were wrong at doing something. I want the revelation to come out of their mouths. I just give them examples or questions that would lead them to the truth that they are sometimes too blind to see.

But with Ken, especially when we’re arguing and I am sort of doubtful of myself as well, there are times when he’d contradict me and I would be too lost to say anything. I’d be somehow enlightened by what he said that it’d take me a couple of seconds to answer him back. And although I already knew I’m wrong and I already realized my mistake, I’d still force myself to come up with something just for the sake of not admitting defeat and not being pahiya.

Only he could make me realize my shortcomings. And I’m glad he’s that person. It would be so uncomfortable if it were someone else. He’s the ONLY person in this world who knows me aside from myself. Word. I’m a million percent sure that Ken’s the only person who knows me inside out. And I love him so very much so consider me lucky. Very, very lucky at that. He knows EVERYTHING about me yet he’s staying. I’m still kinda surprised that he’s still with me and he even assured me that he’s not going anywhere no matter what.

And as time goes by, I just adore him more. He’s someone I know I could look up to for the rest of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, loving him, and breathing for him. Word.

****

So. Sabi ko nga inaantok na ko…
Hi, Ken! ♥ Will see you later! >:D< Happy 1 year, 3 months, 1 day, my love! :* :*

No comments: