Pages

Monday, 26 March 2012

Untitled

We were holding hands a while ago. I don’t exactly know how many minutes have passed but we’re barely looking at each other now. I imagine us miles apart when only a few threads are separating me from you, really.

Have we gone mad?

****

I hate it that other people’s fucked up opinion matters and how it affects me.

****

“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”

“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. And we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that, because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”

I now spend most of my waking life with you. There’s no hint of regret or complain there, mind you. I enjoy every second holding your hand and/or looking into your eyes. The way you smile and laugh is contagious. I’d give anything in the world to keep you exercising your facial muscles like that with me. Seeing you happy makes me happy.

No comments: