Pages

Monday, 9 July 2012

I Once Dated A Writer and

Writers are forgetful,
but they remember everything.
They forget appointments and anniversaries,
but remember what you wore,
how you smelled,
on your first date…
They remember every story you’ve ever told them -
like ever,
but forget what you’ve just said.
They don’t remember to water the plants
or take out the trash,
but they don’t forget how
to make you laugh.

Writers are forgetful
because
they’re busy
remembering
the important things.

SOURCE

Disclaimer: I did nott write this piece. I just saw this on Tumblr and decided to share this on this blog because I really like it. And my boyfriend often accuse me of being forgetful. Teehee. If anyone here knows who wrote this, kindly share that information to me so I could praise her/him directly. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up for the great information you have
here on this post. I am coming back to your blog for
more soon.
Also visit my homepage ... WA

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its fantastic piece of writing regarding tutoringand entirely explained,
keep it up all the time.
Review my webpage : cheap iPhone 5 for sale online

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your
needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!
My web blog : seo india

Anonymous said...

I think that what you posted made a ton of sense.
But, consider this, what if you added a little content?
I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a post title to possibly grab folk's attention?
I mean "I Once Dated A Writer and" is kinda boring.

You ought to look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create news titles to get viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to grab people interested about what you've
written. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little
livelier.

Stop by my page :: http://www.cleanserv.co.za

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise
what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over
with my web site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate contract between
us

Review my web page: purchase hcg

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

my web site los angeles dj