Pages

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Sad. Beautiful. Tragic.



Taylor Swift is a slut. Uhm. Maybe… She may be a slut if we based it on how many boyfriends she’d have and how frequently she jumps from one guy to another. Now, I won’t bother defending her nor getting myself in her shoes trying to understand her. It’s pointless and lame. I don’t like her that much anyway right now.

So why hell is she in this blog AGAIN?

Duh. I like her songs. There’s no doubt about that. I like her voice, I think she sings nice and pretty. Haha. Parang teenager lang. Oh, well. She makes me feel like a teenager. And I can really relate to most of her songs. And that’s also exactly why most young girls like her and her songs. And I guess that’s makes me typical (feeling) teenager too. Lol.

So Taylor Swift has not so recently released her 3rd album RED. And I'm listening to it right now and almost every day of my life. I listen to it in the office, I listen to it at home, and I kinda of sing her songs in my head when I can. They’re so catchy, it’s crazy. They just stay in your mind no matter how hard you try to replace them with another song. However, this replacement song also happens to be sung by Taylor Swift. Kidding. Adik lang.

The point of this post is actually to enumerate the songs I love in this new album. I’m kind of self-centred like that. My purpose isn’t to help anyone with what they should listen to in this album. I just really want to show off. Yeah. Whatever.

So here it goes. My List of Favourite Songs in Taylor Swift’s RED. In no particular order. Some includes my favourite lines in each song. Hihi.

1. State of Grace
            - We are alone with our changing minds. We fall in love ‘til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time.
            - Now all we know is don’t let go.
            - This love is brave and wild.
            - This is a state of grace. This is the worthwhile fight. Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right.

2. Red
            - Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there’s no right answer.
            - Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes. Tell myself it’s time now, gonna let go.
            - But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head.

3. Treacherous
            - I’d be smart to ways away, but you’re quicksand.
            - All we are is skin and bone, trained to get along.
            - Forever going with the flow, but you’re friction.
            -  Nothing safe is worth the drive.

4. I Knew You Were Trouble
                        ++ Check out Walk off the Earth’s version HERE. It’s probably better than this. They’re so cool and entertaining!

5. Holy Ground
6. The Lucky One

7. Everything Has Changed feat. Ed Sheeran
            - Come back and tell me why I’m feeling like I’ve missed you all this time.
            - Meet me there tonight, let me know that it’s not all in my mind.

8. Begin Again

*****

I’m not sure but it’s not that the other songs are crappy. I just don’t enjoy listening to them. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Die Frauen kaufen sich sehr oft sexy Unterw�sche und ganz
hei�e Power Dildos, die sie dazu nutzen, Dir vor der sexcam machen soll, sind beim
sexcam Chat genau an der richtigen Adresse. Live im Sexcam Chat kann der User mit
entscheiden, was er schon immer genie�en m�chte und widmen ihm ganz sicher
die totale Genugtuung. 20 scRow 14: 2 sc in next 3 sc, decrease 1 sc over next 2 sc repeat around, join, chain 1,
turn.

Stop by my blog - sex chat

Anonymous said...

Alla r bara preliminrbokade, camsex s det r inte heller
speciellt logiskt.

Here is my blog post; sex cams