Pages

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Update lang.


February 6, 2013

Hey! Apparently, some people are still sort of interested in my life so I kinda feel the need to update this irrelevant blog. And I know I should, from time to time. The thing is I don’t know what to write or to share with strangers. Fuck, I'm boring.

But since I have the time and I currently don’t have access to the internet, I guess I might as well type anything that my mind formulates. (Assuming my mind formulates something…)

****

So. It’s Wednesday and I’m stuck at home watching movies, reading stuff, stomping my feet and nodding my head to cool music, taking naps from time to time, and eating everything I can. In short, I’m sick since yesterday so I didn’t have to go to work today. Which is fun. Yay! Seriously…

So let’s talk about my so-called job… I love earning money. I love it that I'm earning some cash without actually using my head. I kinda like the office environment and I think I get along with the people there somehow. I wasn’t really expected to think and I kinda like that, too. At least no one would disagree with me and with how I deal with things. There’s no challenge, there’s not much expectations (I guess), and I got to play dress up every day. Though no one actually notices and there’s no one there to impress.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. Weh. My job’s so simple. I just have to follow orders and do what the superiors want me to do. However… I feel incompetent. Nakakabobo. I just sit there doing boring stuff. It’s… Boring. I feel like I’m just wasting my time and I’m not enjoying it. Duh. But I don’t have the right to complain right now since I haven’t graduated yet and it’s sort of a blessing that I’m able to work despite that.

Tiis tiis din. Yun lang.

No comments: