Pages

Monday, 13 May 2013

Ugh.


When you’re keeping something inside you, eventually it will consume you. It will keep on building up until no amount of self-preservation can handle it. Until you can’t breathe properly anymore and you feel like every air you take is a stinging sensation; a constant reminder of the immensity of whatever it is you’re keeping.

Secrets. Lies. Promises. Whatever. It’s just so unhealthy to hold it inside all together and have no one you could really pour your heart out to.

It burns.

Again I find myself in a situation where only God can help me. (I think.) So I’m filling up His mailbox with tons of letters that basically say the same thing: that everything will work out fine in the near future (and for the rest of my damn future.)

God help me/us.

No comments: