Pages

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Dream 02.11.15: SelfLoveAffair

I like this guy but I don’t like him enough to fuck him. I feel like he’s too good for me. On second thought, maybe I don’t like him that much. I’m just hanging out with him because he’s good to me.
I can feel the sadness when he looked at me while I was texting someone else on my phone. He’s hurt, he knows I’m cheating on him. Even though we’re not that serious with each other yet (I don’t know about him but I am not that into him.) He feels like he owns me already. He doesn’t, especially not my soul… nor body. This other guy that I’m texting, I like having sex with him. I don’t like him too. It’s just really sex.


I guess this makes me a bad person. Shallow… Lustful… Selfish. But this makes me happy. And I’ve looked everywhere to be happy. This is the only time I could say I am.

No comments: