Pages

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Impromptu

Because it’s almost a year since I’ve written  anything of value (even if only to myself), I decided to try doing writing prompts. And so I searched online for topics that I could write about. See, my mind is literally empty I can’t think of any interesting stuff to say. *sigh*

So here goes this piece I randomly picked from THIS SITE.

Free write for three minutes on this cliché: Back to square one.

It’s been a while since I sat down in front of a computer, faced a blank page and finally, finally start tapping my fingertips on the keyboard. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. I think I was in this hiatus for too long. It’s time to start again, or at least try to start again since we’re starting a new chapter of our lives. I have all these energy and angst around me that I can’t contain. I have nowhere to save them. I don’t know where to put it. I want to come up with something creative. To get the juices flowing blah. I want to change myself. I want productivity. I want to be able to do something I know I truly enjoy. There’s still a lot to do though. I guess I’m back to square one.


I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right though. But then again, who’s here to judge?

No comments: